LAGOS-KANO ECONOMIC AND INVESTMENT SUMMIT: ‘States Partnership as a Tool for Economic Development’
It is a 2-day summit aimed at providing a platform for leading-minds from both states and subject matter experts to share best practices and knowledge in a range of focus areas. The collaboration is geared towards leveraging on the unique comparative advantages of each state to ultimately achieve far more significant economic development than the sum of their individual parts. Furthermore, this partnership will also provide the template for future inter-state economic collaborations.
- Bring together Leading Practitioners, Subject Matters Experts, Captains of Industries and Academics to exchange and share ideas on economic development through state partnership.
- Create an ecosystem of solution providers and investors to achieve effective economic development in Lagos and Kano states.
- Provide practical and scalable solutions to improve infrastructure and quality of life for Lagos and Kano residents.
- Urban Waste Management
- Internally Generated Revenue
- Ease Of Doing Business
- Agric Value Chain
- Education, ICT and Skills Development
- Publish a Daily Communiqué
- Publish an Action Plan Template
- Present a report to the Lagos and Kano State Governments for adoption as Policy Guidelines towards each of the focus area.